Sunday, August 22, 2010

Writing inspiration

How is it that there are times when the words seem to just flow beautifully but others when even stringing a sentence together is tricky?! I have started another blog as a way to update family and friends with what I'm doing. That way this one is more just musings and the randomness of the title. I confess I am completely random sometimes.

But I digress.

I had such inspiration beginning the blog to tell people my news. Now I'm not sure what to say next. What do people want to know?! I mean, I'm incredibly nosy in many ways so I like to know lots. But I'm sure others get bored... and I certainly don't want to be accused of TMI (the hideous crime of sharing Too Much personal Information).

But now I am here, without much inspiration and without posting anything for several days... I'm going to have to go back to some of those other wonderful blogs I've read where they talk about how to do that most terrible of terrible words: discipline. It may just have to come to that.

image from weheartit.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment